Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Leigh Jones does a cover of El Debarge

I was listening to Music Choice and I hear one of my favorite songs start to play All This Love by El Debarge. Well it was sung by Leigh Jones so of course I had to do my research and see who this was. I found this video about her it's a 2min piece but I think you'll be impressed as much as I was just to see who she has opened up for thus far in her career. If you get approval from Stevie Wonder and Barry Gordy, then you must be singing something right.

She has an album called Music in My Soul I haven't heard it yet, but she's definitely caught my attention so far.




What do you think about her??? Leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. I think she has a very soulful, melodic voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well im not really down with the swirl but yea shes cute.....oh wait u were talkin bout the music. Yea, what ive heard so far sounds good. I like the fact that she said shes tryna bring back real music and that there is no fluff on her album. I find myself saying the same things. Good find Zea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes OK...I Would Have TO Hear More

    ReplyDelete