Sunday, July 26, 2009

Amerie- Why R U (Video)



What are your thoughts on Amerie making her way back into the spotlight??

Now I'll tell you I loved her first album, and not just because she's from my area. She really had good production and songs on there. I think it should have gotten alot more attention than it did. I really rocked the hell out of it through out highschool senior year, lol.
Her sophomore album Touch REALLY got slept on, honestly they should have released some of her other songs as singles on there, cause she really had some good hits. She even did a remix of Why Don't We Fall In Love and it was Amazing!!
I know everyone is stuck on Beyonce, but Amerie really does have great talent. I haven't heard her live or anything but I can defintely say that her first two albums had got thumbs up from me. I just wish her promotions and single release choices would be better! Hopefully, this next project will give her the attention she's been working for.
Check out her albums for yourself if you don't believe me!

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked her work. Your right about folks sleepin cause of Beyonce but she deserves her propers......she can definitely still get it though :)

    ReplyDelete