Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fisdj? What's that you say??

fisdj?
‘fizz – dij’


what is fisdj?

Fisdj represents the option to not conform to the mainstream. It is a jumble of 5 letters to create a word that serves no other purpose but to break away from all the rest. Fisdj is so different that it creates its own lane and leaves an imprint on those who look at it and further more those who explore its meaning. I strive to be different and versatile with my fotography and persona. Always changing and redefining itself, fisdj will always be the epitome of being yourself.

Q: What makes fisdj.foto set apart from all the rest?

A: Well, like most people say, the proof is in the pudding.
But, to give a little bit of insight on myself, I have always been a creative person and been into the arts as a kid up until now. I enjoy being able to define myself through mediums.

Q: What kind of definition do I incline to?

A: Well, I am very critical about anything I do. I strive to have anything I produce to be completely professional and clean. I become entranced in the aesthetics behind any artwork. I am coining any kind of photography inclining to those facets as ‘fotography’.
I also love to work with people. My main priority is to always satisfy my clients to the utmost extent.

Q: What kind of fotography do you do?

A: Currently, I am concentrating my focus in Wedding fotography and Portrait fotography. But I don’t constrain myself to just those areas of work.

http://fisdjfoto.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came across this photographer because he did some photography for King Mez... and when I checked out his website, I couldn't resist wanting to let you know about him. Check out some of his photos below and make your way to his website for more of his great work.









1 comment:

  1. Yea Sameer! :)

    Thats a good look on your behalf. Getting the acknowledgment you deserve. Congrats!!!

    Gc The Authentic

    ReplyDelete