Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1 Year for Blu Vision Productions

Hello World:

I’m back in action. I took a short break and went on vacation; I even took a break from blogging. Hopefully I didn’t miss too much.
As most of you know, I usually don’t write out too much on this blog. I try to keep the focus on the artists and less on my opinions of them. You already have your own. But I did want to start up again with just a simple Thanks to all of you that come to the site consistently.
May 2010 marked the 1 year anniversary for Blu Vision Productions. Last year around this time, I had no idea what the hell I was getting myself into. And I had no real direction as to where I was headed. Of course, with the help from others such as close friends, other bloggers and new visitors to the site… Blu Vision is shaping up into its own.

So just know that I really do take in the feedback that you all give. Not only does it let me know that people are actually paying attention to this site, but it keeps me motivated in letting me know that my efforts aren’t for nothing.
Thanks again to ALL the artists that show love by even considering this blog to post your work. And thank you to all you who visit…. Every hit on the page counts!

~For the Love of music~
Zea

No comments:

Post a Comment