Friday, July 2, 2010

Janelle Monae - Tight Rope REMIX Video




I've been a huge fan of Ms. Monae for some time now. But I've been really listening to her latest album ArchAndroid this week and I'm truly inspired. I know that her music maybe an acquired taste for most. Yet I really do believe there is at least something for everyone on this album. Her last album before this, Metropolis, was genius to me. For it to be only 8 tracks long, I felt like they could of made a movie based off of that album.



If you haven't seen her perform or listened to her music, please do so. I really feel like she's one of the very few TRUE artists that we have out here who's actually signed to a major label (Bad Boy Ent.).

1 comment:

  1. Well you know Metropolis was a movie...a real real long time ago.

    ReplyDelete