Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Awards 2009

So I was trying to refrain from bringing this up. But I couldn't help myself. I have to say that last night's award show was one of the most unorganized and GHETTO ass shows I've ever seen. For the show to be that long (about 3 hours and then some), I have to say that I may have seen 2 acts that were actually worth watching!
It just shows you how talentless these commercial artists are.

Some of you may disagree, I'd love to get your thoughts on last nights show.
I know the Twitter Crowd were going Crazy... I saw alot of funny yet honest comments. Everything from "Michael Jackson is Guns"

to Don Cornelius talking for about 50mins (at least that's how long it seemed to be) and under-aged looking girls on stage with Lil Wayne and Drake.


I don't know what Black Entertainment Television is coming to. And if I saw another promo for Tiny and Toya, I was gonna scream... And why do they have a show again? Please remind me.

I know they had to hustle and grind to put things together since the untimely and sudden death of Michael Jackson...
but come on!!!!!!!

Anyway... what were your thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. Sunday was my 3rd annual boycott of the BET awards. I went to my boy crib and I caught everything from Maxwell's performance to the end. Maxwell was good but Drake and Lil Wayne sucked. On a show they claimed to be dedicated to MJ we saw Drake and all the other flunkies singing "every girl" with children on the stage. SMH. How can they have a tribute to the king and not have the prince (Chris Brown) perform?

    ReplyDelete