Friday, June 26, 2009

Fat Nasty Squirrel Radio?!!!!???





You're probably wondering WHAT THE HELL is Fat Nasty SQUIRREL Radio! Well... I don't even know if I can describe it all to well for you, honestly. It's a random, and I mean RANDOM show about whatever Mickey Dunn & I come up with.
This is the 1st Episode officially. So I really do need your feedback on this one. It's way different from what you hear on Electric Relaxation. And anyone who knows me knows that I like to go outside the box. Well bringing 2 individuals like that together on one show is of course entertaining.

So listen in to the show, answer some of the questions, ask questions, tell me if you hate/love it... etc.!

I present to you, F.N.S.- Fat Nasty Squirrel!

3 comments:

  1. I like, I like, looking forward to what comes next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nice. I'ma big fan of randomness I'm love the fat nasty.

    Suggestion- Picture this, crank calls amateur comedians and drunken interviews. That would be ballin.

    The extravagantly imaginative
    Jaevol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaevol,

    I love where your mind is with this show and I'm glad that you appreciate the randomness! I'll have to see what Mickey and I can come up with using your suggestions.

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete