Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bilal: Interview



I can't begin to explain how EXCITED I was to have the oppurtunity to conduct this interview. Bilal has been around for some time and has made some CLASSIC music for us. I fell in love with his first album, 1st Born Second. It's a great album that you have to have in your collection. And even though his 2nd album hadn't made it out officially, it too was a Master Piece. He's done plenty of collaborations, and I always try to keep up with his work. Well now he's returned, no longer signed to Interscope and he's making his way back into the spot light.
Check out the interview before his show at Rams Head Live in Baltimore on Dec. 16, 2009.


This was a round table interview with other journalist and myself.

Thanks again to Gypsy Soul for this oppurtunity!

Images by: Lenee Fotography

No comments:

Post a Comment