Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PEDX presents Always Dope



Last night if you didn't make it, you missed one hell of a night at Red Maple for Always Dope. Every Tuesday night, PEDX brings you this event and it's LITERALLY Always Dope!
I made sure I was in attendance because I wanted to see one of the featured guests perform, by the name of Jasmine Solano. I first got introduced to her by one of my favorite blogs, Hip Hop At Lunch. They did a really great interview with her, check it out below.



I found it real interesting about her background in music and radio, the fact that she's a DJ & that she's an artist as well. It's not too many women out here making real moves like that, so you gotta respect a lady on her grind as such. Plus I was digging her recent single That's Not It.



Last night she got on the turn tables and gave Baltimore a taste of what her Philly/NYC style is about and right afterwards she performed her single. She had the crowd rockin' right along with the featured DJ, Hip Hop Dan!

Check out her Brooklyn performance of the song right below:

No comments:

Post a Comment