Thursday, August 19, 2010

Janelle Monae- Cold War (video)



I feel like this video isn't going to get the Well Deserved attention that it should get. Further more, her album isn't getting the attention that it should get. I can't stress to you enough how talented & brilliant she is! We haven't had a REAL artists like this in some time, and I've seen her perform live and she gives it her all every show from what I've seen and heard. Yet audiences, even in person, still do not give her the earned undivided attention.



Anyway, for those who don't know, this is her latest single off of her recent album. The video came out recently and I haven't seen it rotated ANYWHERE as of yet. Not even on my favorite VH1 Soul.

So I wanted to post it just in case you haven't seen it as of yet.

If you yourself have listened to the album, please by all means leave me some comments and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment