Friday, November 6, 2009

Featured Artist Friday: Nov. 6

Royce Da 5'9 ft. Busta- Dinner Time
Even though Busta is my FAVORITE MC of all time... I was feeling this track. And I've been paying attention to Royce Da 5'9 for some time now. So I like where they went with this one.

Soul Cannon- Dilapidated Buildings
Shout out to A Baltimore Love Thing for putting me onto to this band from their mixtape. It's one of the early tracks on that project and I see why. It's a really heart felt song and the music is serious. You gotta love a real band, we don't have enough these days. I was digging this track since day one and I'm still blasting it in my car as I drive around Baltimore.

The Clipse ft. Bilal- Nightmares
I always thought this was an interesting combination with The Clipse and Bilal. I'm a huge fan of Bilal, and I love flow of The Clipse. So I feel like this song really got slept on.

Amerie- Heard Em All
Amerie is trying to make her comeback, but I feel like she isn't being appreciated as she should. They have this video in rotation but she just isn't getting a heavy push from the media as I think she should.

DANK- My Planet
I saw these guys perform at Always Dope this week and this song kinda reminds me of Hollyweerd. I like the feel of it! I'm looking forward to seeing what else I'll be hearing from this group. Baltimore is making moves!!

**********************************************************

AS Always I want to hear your feed back as well. Be sure to leave your comments... other wise, how will I know??

1 comment:

  1. Some crack has been assembled, and that clipse nightmare made it all better

    ReplyDelete