Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SMKA- The 808 Experiment: Vol 1.

For those of you who are like myself and love to blast music in your cars so your neighbors and other outsiders can hear what you're listening to... YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS FREE MIXTAPE!!!
OMG, I just downloaded it myself last night and on my way to school, I was jamming this morning! This is such a clean produced work of art. I'm feeling this team right here. SMKA put together a collaboration of various artists and did a great job with it.


Click on the Pic


ALSO as to why you should want to download this, you get a 3-in-1 deal. When you go to the link, you'll see 2 other projects that they produced listed to the right. All you have to do is submit your email address and they send it directly to you. Piece of cake Ladies & Gentlemen!

SO go ahead and get bumpin to this, I've started vibrating my speakers already.
Be sure to check out their MySpace Page and The SMKA Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment