Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PAC DIV & Greenspan @ Sonar!!



I've been following Pac Div for years now. They were one of the first hip hop groups that I interviewed back when I was doing student radio at Morgan State. This group gives so much energy and creativity that's lacking these days.
So of course I'm excited to see them doing a tour on the East Coast. And they are finally making there way to Baltimore this weekend. With other great artists opening the stage up for them like one of my favorite local artists, Greenspan!



So there's no reason for you NOT to get your ticket for this weekend. It's only $13, you can borrow that from somebody. No excuses this weekend. You need to come out and support some good ass talent. Point blank.
We can't expect these artists to get put on the map if we don't come out to support them in numbers. So stop faking!



~See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment