Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yelawolf meets Busta Rhymes



One of my current Favorite artists meets one of my ALL TIME Favorite artists!!!
Yelawolf gets the opportunity to meet classic Hip Hop icon Busta Rhymes at Rock the Bells this year. Here's a brief clip showing you how the old and new school appreciate each other!



Yelawolf is known for his fast rappin and crazy lyrics. His last mixtape Trunk Muzik has been catching the ears of many. He's done work on the recent album from Big Boi, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.



Now I have to say, I loved the track that Busta had back on his album E.L.E. with Mystikal called "Iz They Wildin Wit Us & Gettin' Rowdy Wit Us?". I can only imagine what this song with Twista will sound like that's in the works. I hope Yelawolf does get the chance to get on a record with those two. I just don't think the listeners are ready just yet. Lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment